How to get the most out of using the Online Tenant Portal
July 1st, 2022
At Storage Towne of America, we realize our customers all have different types of needs and schedules. Therefore, we want to provide the safest, easiest ways for you to get access to your account. As always, you can reach out to the location during business hours for assistance by phone, email or stopping by, but what if you need to make a payment after hours? What if you would like to update your address because you recently moved? Need to print out the last 3 months of receipts? With our online tenant portal, you can do that and so much more. Below you will find a few steps to help you utilize your online account with Storage Towne. Once you have signed into your account you will be at the main Dashboard. From the Dashboard you can view your move-in date, gate code, monthly rate, billing cycle (due date), set up autopay and more.
Here is a break down of each of the available buttons.
Click on Account Setting.
- Account Information – Update address, phone number, email.
- Billing Information – Add/Update Payment Method
- Contacts – Add/Edit/Remove Contacts (these are the authorized users that we can give information about the account.
- Security – Change Password and recovery questions.
- Payment Now – make a one-time payment
- Payment History – Print pdf of past receipts
- Documents – Print all Documents sent from this system, Lease agreement, Facility Map, Notices, etc.
Add Unit - need another unit? You can rent a unit online at the Germantown location and reserve a unit online at the Shelby Drive location. Note for Germantown location customers, if you can wait till the next business day contact the office and we will see if there is a unit close to your current unit that is available to rent
Want to Set Up Autopay? Autopay is a great way to always have your account paid on time. Just remember, if your card number changes for any reason, please update your card info online or with the office, also remember you must give a move out notice. First you need to set up a Payment Type Storage Towne accepts Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) and Checking Accounts.
- Billing Information
- Add Payment Method
- Click to go back to Dashboard
- You will see the Autopay, (the blue background is the selected choice), click the One Button.
- The button will turn blue and a screen will pop up asking to select a Payment Method.
- Select the Payment Method and click Enable Autopay.
- If you have more than one (1) unit you will need to repeat these steps for each unit.
Storage Towne of America Helpful Information